Friday, September 19, 2008

Be Mine

I am missing you
I am missing you

Like a dry waterfall missing the rushing spring water
Like a kite in a hot summer day missing the warm wind
Like a green ocean wave missing the brave surfer

I am missing you
I am missing you
Missing the way you look at me
Missing the way you touch me
Missing the way you say “No, we need to change”

I am missing you
I am missing you
Missing the way I touch your back
Like moving my hand over a white cloud
Like touching the surface a warm lake
Like walking in white and orange valleys in the south
Curve after curve, warm and soft
Waiting to be discovered

I am missing you
I am missing you
I don’t think I can go on any more
I don’t think I can go on any more
You are my air to breath
You are my light to see
You are my reason to be
I am missing you
I am missing you

In the time past, time in the future
I was missing you
I will be missing you

Be mine
Be mine
Talk to me, the same way you soothed me before
Touch me, the same way you opened the paradise doors for me before
Dance with me, the same way you danced with me to end of love before

Be mine
Be mine


Yahya Sep-2008

No comments: