Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It is a dark night

It is a dark night
The full moon is out
And I know you are in pain

It is a dark night
I go out and with my index finger
I touch the streached skin of the night
The full moon is out, the cycle started
And then I know you are in pain
And then I know you are looking at the moon too
I just know
I just know

The same way that I knew you loved me, before time began

I Lookup
The Casopia is out there
Looking down,
In different to your pain
In different to my pain

But I can only see the triangles not the big W
Two intermixed triangles

I close my eyes, and touch it
I close my eyes tighter, and touch you
And I know you will say "Not Now ...."

Can I see you again?
Can I touch you again?

The connecting red lights are off
The electrons do not move any more
The circles have encopassed all of my life
And here I stand alone in the cold light of the full moon
Thinking about your pain

It is a dark night
The full moon is out
Nobody knows
Nobody knows
And it is along time to the next day
But I know you are there
And I know, you still love me ....

Yahya sep-2008

No comments: