Sunday, September 28, 2008

You told me



You told me


Sitting in a beach


Looking at the sea, blue, green





Like the waves wants to come to shore


To be away from the ocean





Like the light, from the star high above


wants to come to this dark night to toch your face





I want you




I want to drift to you
I derem of being a river
with water so blue, so green


Wish you were here



Wanted to be the water that touchs you
Wanted to be the air that sourands you
Wanted to have wings to fly over and watch you





Now, I am nothing but a dream
Now, I can drift to you
Like a river, so green, so blue
Wish I could sourand you, touch you, hold on to you

Wish I could be there
Wish you were here

Now, I am nothing but a dream
Dreaming about a hot summer day
far far before time


wishing I could smell a peach
wishing you were here




Yahya 22-Jun-2008

No comments: