Saturday, October 4, 2008

I loved you for a long, long time


I loved you for a long, long time
I know this love is real, and not a lonley integer
But however I count it, it is an integer not a real.


I'm longing for you
I can't pretend I'm not

I need to see you, smell you, inhale you
I need to be near you,
And sometimes when the moon is aligned with mars
I need to touch you
I need to be near you and be in your thought
I want to be around you in the virtual world, when time and distance merge
And you know that I'll never get enough

When I think about you
I see you every where
I see you in the TV, acting in all movies
I see you on the bus advertisment, selling me happiness
I see you lying down with me in the garden watching the shy
I see you waking up, taking a shower, a very long one
I see your hand writing, not a love letter to me
I see your hair, pefect moving in the wind like magic

And I call you, I call to you, waiting for you to pickup
But I don't get an answer or reply

I sit in the porch and look at the clouds
White, yellow and orange and dark

I walk into an empty building
I had no place else to go
Some one is calling me
The sound is as familar as the air is with a falling leaf

I see you sitting there with a beautiful smile
I tell you I love you more than anything else that I know
You lean toward me and with the sweetest voice I ever heard,
Whispered to me,
I love you too

Then I wakeup
Still in the porch
Alone, longing to have you.
....
Yahya Oct-2008

No comments: