Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Five dots …..




People will get tired of people very quickly
People will forget very soon how much they long for each other
People will walk over each other love
People will leave each other
And you are left only with your memories

People, what will you leave behind, when you are gone

Remember those beautiful days, six joyful days
Remember those risks and joys
Remember you told me in tears that joys are sins
Remember I told you that joys are the key to paradise
Remember you told me that love begins and end with lust
Remember I told you that love begins and ends with you
Remember that you wanted to be one with me, but I was not sure
Remember the talks, touches, dances and joys

People, what will you leave behind, when you are gone

Let’s be different from all these people
Let’s stay in our virtual worlds, for now
Let’s be that solid oak tree for each other
Let’s be one together, when it is right and the blue moon is shining
Let’s remember that yes, no and probably
Can become yes, no and yes some bright day in the future
Let’s remember the leaf and the air
Let’s remember the raindrops and the dry land
Let’s be one together, forever
Let’s be the joy, magnet and the key to paradise for each other
Let’s be the five dots that connect us together
Let’s merge together today

Oh my love, please say yes.

No comments: