Sunday, November 9, 2008

In my dream


In my dream I see a just world
Where everyone lives in peace
I dream of a place to live that is always bright
Like a cloud that floats
Full of joy and happiness
There are no shadows
Just bright lights and love

In my dream I see a bright world
Where each night there is less darkness
I dream of world that is always bright
Like the cloud that floats
And when I see you, I will be in the skies with you

In my dream exists a warm wind
That breathes into the city, like a friend
I dream of a world that are always bright
Like the cloud that floats in the afternoon sky
White and orange as beautiful as your face is a sunset

In my dream I see you
Free of all shadows that follow you
I see only love and being one with you
I dream of you
Like the cloud that floats
White and orange

From Nella Fantasia by Yahya Nov-2008

No comments: