Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dream On



Once I thought I saw you in a deserted street,
Walking and talking with your phone to someone you loved.
Far across from you I know that’s who you are,
Torn between love and life and don’t know which way to turn.
But I know that your beautiful eyes turning me into fire,
And I can sit in my car waiting for you forever, as long as you want.


You are like a hurricane in a sunny day,
There is calm in your eyes.
And I’m getting blown away
To somewhere safer where the feeling stay.
I want to love you but I’m getting blown away.


I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream,
You could have been anyone to me.
Before that moment you touched my lips
That perfect feeling when time just slips
Away between us on our foggy trip.


You are just a dreamer, and I am just a dream.
You could have been anyone to me.
Before that moment you touched my lips
That perfect feeling when time just slips
Away between us on our foggy trip.


I told you that the journey is the dream
And we are the dreamer
Therefore let’s dream about the moments we had
And the moments that might come,
When you change your mind and touch me again.
Let’s dream on.


Yahya (day one)

No comments: