Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am just missing you




When the sun has gone down
and darkness has covered all
and I feel cold and lonely
I gather thoughts of you and that's what lovers do.

You've said before that you love me
and will walk with me next to the ocean
where every shade, just another shade of blue
you'd have me walk with you and that's what lovers do

told you so, I'm in love with you .....
told you so and I bet you love me too .....

I am just missing you
I am just missing you

You've said before that you love me
and when I look at the crystals reflecting lights
I can see the garden and the future to come
where every shade of green, just another shade of green
you'd have me look at you and that's what lovers do

told you so, I'm in love with you .....
told you so and I bet you love me too .....




Yahya

No comments: