Monday, February 15, 2010

Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma (10)



Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma

Oh my beloved, come to me
The day of joy is coming
The day of joy is coming
The day of joy has come

I can sense that today is the day
I can smell the peaches ripening
I can immerse my face in early light of sun
Coming through the white, orange and yellow clouds
Bright, fulfilling and beautiful

The day has come
And you still sleeping surrounded by realities
Of the day to day life
Far away from the first ray of the sun
Far away from the first drop of the mist

Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma

Sitting here looking at the floating color dancing
Waiting, waiting and waiting
For the orange color to morphs into green
For the dots to appear

Oh my beloved, come to me
The day of dancing is coming
The day of dancing is coming
The day of dancing has come

The music plays in my head
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma


Suddenly the orange transforms into green
The dots connecting my reality to the virtual world appears
I can see the dots transcended into two birds
That exists in that old painting book
Flying together toward a beautiful horizon
Drawn after a week of harmony and joy

I can see that you want to say something
Perhaps yet another no
Perhaps yet another day of silence
That is the norm for an early Monday
Like all other days that I could not
Get the plants to lined up
Or change the gravity law

Suddenly you are here
Looking at me with big smile
Not as nice as the one when I offered you
The black and pink option
But still very beautiful

You look at me and say
Not knowing what to say
You have not said it yet
You murmur “the day has come”
“Come with me”

Oh what a day
A long journey
Talking about life
Knowing that the light from that distance star
Is still traveling toward us
Second by second we getting nearer to it destination

You and I know that
We need to cross the four gates
Each one brings us nearer and nearer to each other
You and I know that to reach the room of gold and light
We need to ascend all those fifteen steps

You and I know that one day
We will stand each other
Holding hand without being troubled
And look at the bright start next to the southern cross
And let the warm air from the ocean surround us

At last we are there
In the silence
I turn the music on
The love goddess start to bless us

Standing next to each other
Looking into your eyes
Protected from reality by walls and gates
And surrounded with music
I feel that I am one with you

Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma
Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma

Not sure if this is real or dream
Or a dream within a dream
Repeating itself to eternity

I touch your body, on both side
Moving my hands up and down and up and down
To memorized the curvature of these beauty valleys

The room is filled with aroma
Oranges, mint and peaches
And I know I am alive
At the peak

I cannot express my feelings
That how warm is your back
That how smooth is your face
That how moist is your lips
That how tasteful is your kiss

I am drawn in your beauty
And in the moment of moving to the fourth dimension
I feel being at the seventh steps of the heaven
Just a touch left

If I want to write them
My pen breaks and the paper slips away
If I want to talk about them
I wake up from my dream and you disappear

I know that there is a journey ahead
I know that I will discover the valleys
Unknown to mortals
Full of joy and happiness
I know I should stop and not cross the
Line left in the sand
One early morning

I am at the peak of my life
And for a first time
I can step a side
And let the stone to roll down by itself
And leave me next to you

Oh my beloved
Come to me
Come to me
I am you and you are me

..

Yahya

Durge Durge Durge Jai Jai Ma means "Victory to Mother Durga, Our divine Mother who is invincible"


No comments: