Monday, February 15, 2010

Southern Cross


Dreaming while flying toward you
Of a future summer skies
Where stars shine and twinkle
And the air is moist and warm
Make me realized
If you were not there
Nothing would be the same

Dreaming of starry nights
Shadows dancing in the candle light
When the morning comes and you open eyes ‘
Far away from me
Will you remember my name
Will you remember my love

Dreaming about the day
That you said no, no and no
And I watched you with my tearful eyes
And told you
For you I will do anything
I will go away
If you want to keep your promises
But you hold my hand and cried

It is just time of the season
It has been a long time
That I have danced with you
It has been a long time
That you and I shared the white clouds
Do you really mean the things we say

All things happen for a reason
As night follows the day
Love that once was strong could fade away
But our love is strong
Our love shines from a far away distance

Could it be that our love was our destiny
Nothing to lose
Only to gain happiness
Only to dream of being one in future

It is just time of the season
Do you really mean the things we say
For you I will do anything when the morning comes
For you I will do anything when the night falls

Will you remember my name
Will you remember my love
When I am gone

..



Adapted from “Remember My Name” - Bliss by Yahya

No comments: