Sunday, October 17, 2010

It’s a perfect day




It’s is a perfect day
a cold coffee waiting to be touched
a problem to be solved
a music to listened to

It is almost four o'clock
and I am thinking, alone
yet another perfect day gone by
without talk, touch or a prelude to dance

Then she walks in
beautiful as a magnolia in the early morning
but I am not sure she is here
my dreams are mixed up with reality

we talk and talk
or I talk and talk

Its is a perfect day
It is almost four o'clock
and she is gone

I am left here alone
thinking
yet another perfect day gone by
but I know that next day
when she will see the beautiful painting of her
she will stop and look

It’s is a perfect day
It is almost four o'clock
and it is long way to sunset
and it is an hour to go by
she might come back
she might
..

No comments: