Sunday, October 17, 2010

One




When I open my eyes in my gray world
I am lost in my dreams about you
I am wondering around in my desires
Without hope
Without knowing
Oh my love
Hold my hand
Help me not to get lost

When I am fully awake
I am dreaming of the colors that surrounds you
I am drown to the beauty of your soft curves
Oh my love
Hold my hand
Help me not to get lost

When I look around
Everyone who is lost in their dream
Who is in search of a true love
Has someone to hold on tight
Oh my love
Hold me tight
I am so cold and lonely without you

When I think about you
I am wondering around in the white clouds in my dreams of you
I am floating around in the dreams of the purple circles without you
Oh my love
Hold me tight in your dreams
I am lost without you
I am lost without your love

No comments: