Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yet another day




Yet another day
Yet another day

Sitting here alone
With a near full moon in the blue sky
Dreaming about you
Dreaming about you
So far away
Full of wants
Full of wants
Worried to tell you
Worried to lose you
Worried to touch you


I want to see the double diamonds again
I want to rescue the J's from Us
I want to touch the smooth vallies of life
I want to smell the roses
I want to taste the honey


I want to hold you
I want to merge with you
I want to became one with you
I want to get blinded by looking at the bright sun

I want you
I want you
I want you

Still a long night ahead
Only had memory of you
Just memory of you
Just memory of you
Just memory of you

Break the wall around you
Break the wall around you
And join me
In my virtual world
it is built for you
It is waiting for you
It is pulsing for you

Oh my beautiful bright sun
Open the curtain
And let me immerse in your light
Let me be yours
Let be mine

..

No comments: